Menu
Highlighted
Vicki7488
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

£100

Hello, I bought a TV from pc World and switched to virgin in August, my TV went live on 4/9/18. I gave called re my voucher and advised this would be sent in the post but I still have failed to receive anything. Can someone look into this for me.

Vicki Cheney 

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: £100

Hi Vicki7488,
Thanks for your post and a huge welcome to the forums. It's great to have a new face posting here. 
I'm sorry to hear you've not yet received your vouchers. This can sometimes happen but we are more than happy to chase things up for you. 
I have filled out an exception form for you and this has now gone over to the Rewards team. They will check your account to confirm eligibility and if your account is eligible, they will arrange for the vouchers to be sent out via Email. You should keep an eye on your email inbox as well as the junk/deleted folders from 5 days on wards after this post. The email will be from Eden Red with the subject as 'Virgin Media Rewards: you're in for a treat!'. 
You won't hear back from me unless there is an issue, in which case I'll need some further details from you to chase it so will come back to you here. 
Speak soon,

Kath_F
Forum Team

Wishing you a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos