cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

£100 sign up credit not showing

chloe_fcp
Tuning in

Hi.

I signed up for virgin media via Money Saving Expert.  Upon signing up to the offer, which included a £100 sign up offer, I got a confirmation email from virgin confirming this offer.  I then received all the correct documentation but no where (after this first email) is the £100 credit mentioned.  My first bill is due to come out by direct debit in March and still no sign of the credit.

Who can I contact to sort this out and apply the credit?  I've tried every which way to contact Virgin and it seems impossible.  Tried calling, the automated response doesn't accept my password even though it is definitely correct.  Tried looking for an online chat and there is no link anywhere for something like this.  I can't seem to find an email to have this logged and resolved.  I would appreciate any help with this.

I have had to wait two months to have my broadband installed in the first place due to your unavailability to install it, and now with this credit issue and the lacking customer service I'm very displeased with the service from Virgin so far.  Hopefully this can be resolved swiftly.

Thanks

4 REPLIES 4

chloe_fcp
Tuning in

Sorry I have just checked the emails again and it should be a £120 credit applied to my account, not £100.  This confirmation email came directly from Virgin as an order summary.

Zach_R
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @chloe_fcp,

Thank you for your posts and welcome to our community forums. We're here to help.

I am very sorry to hear that you're waiting on a credit that came as part of your order. I can see you've mentioned a confirmation email stating this. With any sensitive information omitted, can you provide a screenshot of the confirmation that you're referring to, please?

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team
New around here? To find out more about the Community Forums, take a look at our FAQs!

Hi Zach,

I was actually able to contact the phone customer service team, who redirected me to the webchat service which we eventually found here https://www.virginmedia.com/help/contact-us/complaints/broadband-tv-phone-contact after a lot of trying to find it on the website (www.virginmedia.com/livechat is unable to find a page).  They were able to resolve this issue for me and confirm the credit.

Thank you anyway for the response. 

Hi @chloe_fcp thanks for your reply here.

That's great news, thanks for taking the time to let us know!
Many thanks

Tom_W