cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

£100 bill credit

Chris_brown
Joining in

When I joined with VM the offer included £100 bill credit which doesn’t seem to have been applied when I check the upcoming charges for my first bill.
I don’t have a great deal of confidence the guy I spoke to on the phone set it up properly, is there a way to check without being stuck on the phone for ages? 

14 REPLIES 14

Hello, 

this has happened to me too I am due a £100 bill credit promised when I joined as I registered my interest in virgin media when you were installing the network however the call centre have said this would be paid in 18 months time as cash back this not what was agreed. I have also been given a £10 monthly recurring bill credit and although they can see this has been offered and accepted no one has applied this to my account. Could someone look into this please.

Thanks 

Hi @Ajtgk23 thanks for reaching out to us and a warm welcome to the Virgin Media forums.

I'm sorry to hear about the issue with the bill credit.
I will assist you and look in to this, and correct anything that hasn't been done.
I will send a private message - watch out for the purple envelope inviting you in.

Kind regards,
Ilyas.

Ilyas_Y
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Hi @Ajtgk23 thanks for speaking with us today.

I'm glad we have been able to resolve the matter and rectify every query brought forward 🙂
As advised - watch out on your next bill to see if everything gets applied and let us know.
For the meantime, feel free to reach out to us if you need anything.

Kind regards,
Ilyas.

Ilyas_Y
Forum Team

Hi I'm am also having the same issue, signed up through the virgin website. But have had no £100 credit to my account 

Screenshot_20230519-123149.png

Screenshot_20230519-122943.png

Screenshot_20230519-122935.png

  

Hi @Reggieanderton,

Welcome to our Community Forums! Thank you for your first post and I'm sorry to hear that you've not had your agreed Bill Credit applied. 

I'll be happy to take a further look into this for you and assist further. I'll send you a Private Message to confirm a few details. 

Please keep an eye out for an envelope at the top right corner of your Forum page. If you're having issues locating this, let me know and I can help. I'll be in touch soon.

Thank you.  😊 

Paulina_Z
Forum Team