Menu
asha_bristol
Dialled in
Message 11 of 27
Flag for a moderator

Re: £100 Amazon vouchers

Hello,

We were told we would get a £100 Amazon voucher when we signed up to the VIP package a few months ago but we haven't received anything or had any emails regarding claiming the voucher.  Please can someone look into this for us.

Thanks,

Pamela.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 12 of 27
Flag for a moderator

Hi Pamela,

Thanks for your post and a huge welcome to the forums. It's great to have a new face posting here. 

I'm sorry to hear you've not yet received your vouchers. This can sometimes happen but we are more than happy to chase things up for you. 

I have filled out an exception form for you and this has now gone over to the Rewards team. They will check your account to confirm eligibility and they'll come back to me. 

Once I hear back from the team, I shall let you know the outcome. 

Speak soon,

Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 13 of 27
Flag for a moderator

Hi Pamela,

Thanks for your patience whilst I looked into this for you. Smiley Happy

The team have come back to me now and have confirmed eligibility. 

The next step is to send your details over to the company that provide these vouchers. This will be done Monday 26th September for you. You should keep an eye on your email inbox as well as the junk/deleted folders. 

If you've still not received anything within a week. Come back and let me know Smiley Happy

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

0 Kudos
Jevgen
Joining in
Message 14 of 27
Flag for a moderator

Same here, cannot find my vouncher. Any one help please. Thank you!

0 Kudos
ggggranville
Joining in
Message 15 of 27
Flag for a moderator

As a newbie and not having used vouchers before my case is slightly different in that I have received my voucher code which I activated several days ago. From the list of companies accepting the vouchers I chose Amazon. Since then I have not heard anything from them. Will I receive an email confirming the £100 voucher has been accepted.
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 16 of 27
Flag for a moderator

Hi Jevgen,

Thanks for your post and a huge welcome to the forums. It's great to have a new face posting here. 

I'm sorry to hear you've not yet received your vouchers. This can sometimes happen but we are more than happy to chase things up for you. 

I have filled out an exception form for you and this has now gone over to the Rewards team. They will check your account to confirm eligibility and they'll come back to me in around 3 days.

Once I hear back from the team, I shall let you know the outcome. 

Speak soon,

Kath_F
Forum Team

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 17 of 27
Flag for a moderator

Hi ggggranville, 

Thanks for your post and welcome to the forums. It's really great having you on board with us in the Community Smiley Happy 

Once you have redeemed your Rewards voucher, any further issues need to be dealt with by Eden Red. They are the company that are providing the vouchers to you. 

You can contact them by sending an email to complimentsselect-UK@edenred.com with the following information:

• Your Virgin Media customer number
  • Your full name
  • Your home postcode
  • The 16 digit Compliments Select code that you have been given.

Edenred will come back to you within 2 working days (Monday – Friday).

If you have any further issues, pop back and let me know.

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 18 of 27
Flag for a moderator

Hi Jevgen,

Thanks for your patience whilst I looked into this for you. The team have come back to me now and have confirmed eligibility. Smiley Happy

The next step is to send your details over to the company that provide these vouchers. This will be done Friday 14th April for you. You should keep an eye on your email inbox as well as the junk/deleted folders. The email will be from Eden Red with the subject as 'Virgin Media Rewards: you're in for a treat!'.

If you've still not received anything within a week, come back and let me know Smiley Happy

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

0 Kudos
Jevgen
Joining in
Message 19 of 27
Flag for a moderator

Thank you ! But still nothing. Please send that to ############@gmail.com.

[MOD EDIT: Personal and private information has been removed from this post. Please do not post personal or private information in your public posts. Please review the Forum Guidelines]

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 20 of 27
Flag for a moderator

Hi Jevgen, 

Thanks for coming back to me on this Smiley Happy 

I'm really sorry to hear that you've not yet received your vouchers. I have sent this over to the team to double check what's happened here. 

Once we know what's happened we can go from there. I'll come back to you once the team reply Smiley Happy 

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

0 Kudos