Menu
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 21 of 27
Flag for a moderator

Re: £100 Amazon vouchers

Hi Jevgen, 

Thanks for your patience on this one. 

The team have come back to advise they have sent your details over to Eden Red for the vouchers to be resent to the original email address. They will most likely action this on Tuesday now. 

Double check all folders as before for the email. If not received by next Friday come back to me and we can then look at changing the email address for you. 

Thanks, 

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
tofubrain
Joining in
Message 22 of 27
Flag for a moderator

Hi guys,

Also missing the email re-vouchers here, contract added 24th Apr, Account number: 650275604

Please have a check for me.

Many thanks!

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 23 of 27
Flag for a moderator

Hi tofubrain,

Thanks for your post and a huge welcome to the forums. It's great to have a new face posting here. Smiley Happy

I'm sorry to hear you've not yet received your vouchers. This can sometimes happen but we are more than happy to chase things up for you. 

I can see you've already been able to speak to the team regarding this and they have filled out an exception form for you. This went over to the Rewards team and they have checked your account and confirmed eligibility Smiley Happy

The next step is to send your details over to the company that provide these vouchers. This was done yesterday, 16th June for you. You should keep an eye on your email inbox as well as the junk/deleted folders. The email will be from Eden Red with the subject as 'Virgin Media Rewards: you're in for a treat!'

If you've still not received anything within 7 days. Come back and let me know Smiley Happy

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
shamrebika10
Tuning in
Message 24 of 27
Flag for a moderator

Hi

I joined full house package a month ago with £100 amazon voucher code , but I have not received an email.

I have checked all my inboxes including spam.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 25 of 27
Flag for a moderator

Hi shamrebika10

Thanks for dropping by with the voucher query and welcome to the community Smiley Happy

These are worked through our teams once you have had the services a full month and are sent via email to you usually within the following 5-10 days via email.

There's a couple of days left before you get to the full month so if this hasn't arrived in the next fortnight for you, please pop back to us and let us know.

Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos
Pricey89
Joining in
Message 26 of 27
Flag for a moderator

I have been waiting near on 10weeks 

they said it would be here by 14days then today and still no show well in my eyes I signed I contract stating what I would get and that was included I shall not be paying there bill untill this is resolved as it’s not fair and it’s breaking terms of contract I just keep getting past to puller to post yet I’ve payed 3 bills one very disappointed customer and shall be looking at the other offers I was quoted to get a better deal 

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 27 of 27
Flag for a moderator

Hey Pricey89

I am sorry to hear you have had issues getting the vouchers.

I appreciate this is frustrating but please do not stop paying the billing as this will lead to you being restricted and a late payment fee. We are of course providing you with the services you pay for. The vouchers are not a contracted service but a Sales offer.

I would be happy to investigate the issues behind the vouchers for you if you can pop me a PM with the following:

• Your name
  • Your full address
  • Confirm you are the account holder
  • A copy of the email confirming you signed up to the offer with the vouchers

I can then raise this straight back to our rewards team managers for you to get this resolved.

To PM* me, simply:

• Click on my forum PM link Karen_A

Many thanks

* For other forum users reading this, please only PM me if I have asked you to first.

Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos