cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

£100 Amazon voucher

crescentcarpets
Joining in

Signed up for the broadband deal through money supermarket on the assumption I’d receive £100 Amazon E voucher going by all the negative messages on this forum regarding the voucher I’m not too sure about it now some folk have waited 4 or 5 months to then have to chase a third party up in regards to the voucher as virgin claim to have nothing to do with the deal yet It’s virgins services that are being sold in conjunction with the voucher and it’s virgin media’s branding on the pictures shown with the Voucher 

1 REPLY 1

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Hi @crescentcarpets 

Hopefully everything will be OK with your vouchers.

Looking on the https://www.moneysupermarket.com/broadband/rewards/  site, under the FAQ's section, you should receive an email from giftcloud.

Also notice the T&C's point 4, 5 and 6 an d especially point 17

4. Gift card only eligible on online purchases made via the Giftcloud link provided. Offer not available for purchases made via the telephone or web chat.. Offer not available through any other website or third party link, and cannot be claimed in conjunction with cashback or any other 3rd party offer

5. If you are using the web browser Safari, your sale may not track. Please use an alternative web browser to complete your purchase.

6. If you navigate away from the page during the sale process, we may not be able to track your sale and you will not qualify for your gift card.

17. Release of the gift card is the responsibility of MoneySuperMarket Group once authorised by Virgin Media, and cannot be redeemed from the provider directly. If you have any questions regarding the offer, please contact vouchers@broadbandchoices.co.uk

You will need to quote the following:

1.your purchase date,

2. the product/package purchased

3. Order ref. WS[and 7 numbers]

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali