cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

£ 100 Amazon voucher not received

french01
On our wavelength

Hi!

I have now passed the 120 days limit and no sign of my £ 100 Amazon gift voucher.

I have received an email on 07/03/2022 with the following subject " an update on your gift" and then an other email that includes the CH number.

Is there anyone that could help me in receiving this promised gift please?

48 REPLIES 48

Vikki_M
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @french01

Thank you for your post and welcome back to our community.

I am sorry to hear you are having some issues with the vouchers. 

Did you sign up for these via a third party website?

Could you please send us a picture of  the email ensuring any of your personal details are not visible. 

Please pop back to us when you can.

Vikki - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

french01
On our wavelength

Screenshot 2022-06-10 at 20.25.54.png

french01
On our wavelength

Hi Vicky!

I have sent a screenshot of the email I have received from VM.

Zoie_P
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Thank you for your reply french01,

I am sorry you have not received this. Looking at the email you need a WS number, did you receive this?

Normally vouchers are processed after 28 days from you being installed, when were you installed?
Zoie

french01
On our wavelength

Hi Zoe!

Thanks for your reply and I have set up my connection on 10/03/2022.

regards,

Zoie_P
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Thank you for your reply French01,

So well over the 28 days then!

I am so sorry you have not received this I will pop you over a PM and take a look for you 🙂
Just keep an eye out for the purple envelope.

Zoie

Would you be able to provide an update on this?

A few years ago I joined VM with a similar offer and they took 2 years of back and fourth only to reject paying me the bonus.

I am still within my 14 day cooling off period and this £100 giftcard was a strong incentive for my sign-up, so if you are having issues similar to me, seems like they are still being deceptive & I should just back out and never return.

I of course, hope I am wrong but would really appreciate it if you could keep this post updated over the next week, even if no changes!

Many thanks!

Zoie_P
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi Anna12, 

Thank you for your post as advised you need active services for 28 days from installation to receive this. 

We do update the threads publicly when resolved but this customer's issue may be different to yours as you have not had the full 28 days.

Zoie

Zoie_P
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi French01, 

Thank you for messaging me 🙂 

Please keep us posted on what the third party advises and we will be here if you need anything.

Zoie