cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

will i need 2 adapters

scannerman
Joining in

recieved a letter about phone upgrade , went online ordered adapter , do virgin check the account to see how many lines you have and send out the appropriate amount of adapters or will i have to order another , asking as have 2 lines and wasnt sure if adapters are singles or doubles 

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions

Paul_DN
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Scannerman,

Thank you for joining me in a chat and clearing security, I have now arranged for the 2 adaptors to be sent to you, sorry this wasn't picked up at first.

Regards

Paul.

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

No problem at all, at least you are now aware and have time for us to make sure you have the adaptors.

Regards

Paul.

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

20 REPLIES 20

Paul_DN
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi scannerman,

Thank you for reaching out to us in our community and welcome, I am sorry to hear you haven't been able to connect both of your phone points to your Router, I will be happy to arrange for another connector to be provided.#

So I can do this I would need to invite you into a private chat so I can get some further information and get this arranged for you, I will send a invite shortly, please click on the purple envelope to accept?

Regards

Paul.

nodrogd
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

2 Virgin landlines. Ouch! That’s expensive 😮.

VM 350BB 2xV6 & Landline. Freeview/Freesat HD, ASDA/Tesco PAYG Mobile. Cable customer since 1993

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Paul_DN
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Scannerman,

Thank you for joining me in a chat and clearing security, I have now arranged for the 2 adaptors to be sent to you, sorry this wasn't picked up at first.

Regards

Paul.

thankyou very much Paul_DN , very much appreciated 

You are very welcome, please let us know if you have any further issues?

Regards

Paul.

Hi Scannerman,

Has your phoneline already been changed over or have you been advised it is going to be?

Regards

Paul. 

got the letter today , it will be sometime in july , after going to the website i noticed i could order the adapter from there , then thought after if it will be one or two

Hi Scannerman,

I have just been informed this has been put back until 16/08/21 now and the adaptors will be sent before this date.

Regards

Paul. 

thanks for letting me know that Paul_DN