cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

virgin landline is dead with no dial tone

marcusmj
Settling in

Hi, my virgin landline has been super reliable up to now. I have noticed over the bank holiday (today 02/05/22  that one of my Panasonic cordless phones shows the message check phone status. Upon picking the phone up i noticed there wasn't a dialing tone. All other phones have the same problem. I have plugged the main telephone directly into the test socket in the hallway and still there is no dial tone. The status check says everything is OK but obviously it isn't! My post code is ng24 1ry newark notts. From an old letter from virgin i can see i am in area 30. I have also tried to find a number for virgin but am reluctant to use my iphone (orange sim)as i know that calls to call centers can drag on and cost!! My virgin broadband is fine (fingers crossed!)

hoping somebody can help!

Marcus

2 REPLIES 2

Tom_W1
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @marcusmj thanks for your post although I'm sorry to hear of your concerns raised.

Please allow me to send you a PM to look into this further, so please expect this to arrive shortly and respond when you can!

Many thanks

Tom_W

Tom_W1
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @marcusmj thanks for your confirmation via PM - I'm just responding publicly to close off this thread now.

Great that we were able to get this on the way to getting sorted for you, please don't hesitate to let us know here if you require any further help in future.

Many thanks 

Tom_W