Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

unable to contact virgin media

billybeemac
Joining in

Account number: [REMOVED]

Hello Mr McAvoy,

On 31 May your home phone service will be switched from the traditional phone line over to our fibre network. A technician will need to connect your home phone to a new WiFi Hub so you can make and receive phone calls over our fibre network.

What you need to do

Call us on 150 from a Virgin Media home phone or mobile, or 0345 454 1111 from any other phone to arrange a free technician appointment. You’ll need to verify your account info, so make sure you’ve got it handy.

[MOD EDIT: Personal and private information has been removed from this post.]

4 REPLIES 4

Zak_M
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Good morning @billybeemac

Welcome to the forums & thank you for taking the time to post. 

We have had to remove your personal information from the forums as this is against our guidelines. 

I am sorry to hear that you have had some issues with getting in touch with us.

I can see that we are due to the change over your landline from the traditional socket to over 21CV. 

How have you been trying to get in touch? 

Kind regards,

Zak_M

Hi ZaK

Yes I've been trying to book an engineerr as per virgin Media instructions, but I can find to option to do this.

I keep going round a revolving web page.

Can you please help?

Zak_M
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Thank you for coming back to me. 

No problem, I will pop you over a PM so that I can get some account information (you can find this in the purple envelope in the top right of the screen)

Kind regards,

Zak_M

Zak_M
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Thank you for confirming that information to me via PM @billybeemac

I have raised this with our migration team who will give you a call to get this sorted. 

Kind regards,

Zak_M