cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

super hub 4 telephony disabled

Hackers123
Joining in

Hi 

Trying to get my phone to work on the super hub 4 but it is disabled, and I have done several re-boots and still will not work, as anybody got any ideas, how to enable it so it will work

5 REPLIES 5

Zak_M
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Good evening @Hackers123

Welcome to the forums and thank you for taking the time to post. 

I am sorry to hear that you have had some issues with your landline services.

Please could you let me know if you install is new? 

There is a chance that your area has not been rolled out to 21CV yet and there for it would still be via the traditional sockets. 

Kind regards,

Zak_M

Hi ZakM,

Thanks How do i know if my area is or not, not a new install had a while, but I now need the phone to work in my home office

Hi @Hackers123

This is something that we would need to check on our end.

I'll send you a pm to confirm your details.

Regards

Nathan

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

jph572
Joining in

Hi

I called the support line about this very issue twice, and on both occasions I was told something was being enabled at the Virgin end to fix it.

2 weeks later and still nothing.

I called a third time, only for this person to tell me that my region has not been enabled for this service as yet... and furthermore, could not tell me when its scheduled to be enabled.

Can anybody please tell me when this service is being enabled, as a previous engineer visit actually advised me to get the latest Hub 4 for this very reason (had some building work done, which means my old phone line sockets would need removing)....

I've now been without a phone line for 2 months...

Hi there @jph572

Thank you so much for your post and I am so sorry to hear that you have had this issue regarding a new phone line. 

I'd be happy to take a look into this with you but it will require me to send a PM. 

I will send this now, please keep an eye out for the purple envelope in the top right corner of your screen alerting you to a new message. 

Thank you.