cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

rings and voicemail

viqewla
On our wavelength

Hiya

In the past I've spoken to two employees on here, and one or two people on the WhatsApp, and despite being told each time it had been fixed, it hasn't.

Now, due to a family member being unwell and unable to get to the phone too quickly, it's very important that this issue is properly dealt with.

Currently our phone only rings about 4 or 5 times before going to voice mail. We really want this extended, so it rings a lot more before going to voicemail.

Thank you

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

I understand this has been frustrating for you, but as the request has been made today we would need to allow for the full time scale to pass. 

Once this has cleared, if the issue still stands we will take a closer look for you. 

Thank you. 

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

18 REPLIES 18

Matthew_ML
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hey viqewla, thank you for reaching out and I am sorry to see you are having some voicemail issues.

Please can you just confirm to me is this for your landline or mobile phone? Thanks 

Matt - Forum Team

New around here?

It's for the landline.

Jodi_S
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi viqewla, 

Thanks for coming back to us. We can certainly extend your voicemail rings for you.

So, we can action this on your account, I will pop you over a private message to take some details and get this arranged.

Please click on the purple envelope to accept the chat.

Kind regards Jodi. 

Jodi_S
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi viqewla,

I have now increased the voicemail rings to 10 for you, this will take 24 hours to take effect.

If you have any further queries, please come back to us.

Kind regards Jodi. 

viqewla
On our wavelength

I'll let you know tomorrow if it's been successful. ^^

Many thanks viqewla

Any issues, please post back to me via private message and I will look into this further for you.

Kind regards Jodi. 

viqewla
On our wavelength

Hiya jodie

It still didn't work. I dont know what's going wrong here... Why can't they just update the number of rings? 😐

Hi @viqewla

I am sorry to hear that. 

Checking things this end, the work order was raised and has been completed so not too sure why it's not updated for you. 

The only time we are unable to extend the rings is if your line is 21 CV but yours is connected via the plug socket.

I'm going to pop you a PM so we can take a closer look into this for you and raise the order again if needed. 

Thanks

Ayisha_B
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

viqewla
On our wavelength

😑

😑

😑

😑

😑