cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

no land line

alz
Tuning in

four days no land line keep being told be on in so many hours checking on website get sent round in circles no one close by with virgin has same problem

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hi Lee thanks for help wonder why this was done days ago when told engineers are dealing with it and kept being given times when it would be back
Regards
alz

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

14 REPLIES 14

Lee_R
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @alz thanks for posting and welcome to our community.

I am sorry to hear you've been without your telephone service for so long.  I have located your account from here.  I am going to send you a private message to confirm some details.

Regards

Lee_R

Lee_R
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @alz thanks for getting back to me by PM.

I can see a technician has been booked to attend your property.  If you're not already aware of this, you can view and amend it here.

Regards

Lee

Hi Lee thanks for help wonder why this was done days ago when told engineers are dealing with it and kept being given times when it would be back
Regards
alz

I am really sorry @alz

Have you verified the appointment?  And will you please let us know how things go?

Regards

Lee

How do you verify appointment only got a text could not see anything in my account
Regards
Alan

I meaning have you seen your appointment date/time?  

If you scrolled down when you've signed into your online account, it is on the left hand side as "View your orders". 

Regards

Lee

had a couple of text confirming they are coming does show on acc could see where you said take it they will turn up nearly week now

I am sorry about that @alz.  Would you please keep us updated with how things go?

Regards

Lee 

Hi Lee engineer came no problem indoors or outside locally he found no power coming to local cabinet to any land lines in area seems to have been hopefully dealt with now should not have taken week if dealt with properly could have been done in hours thanks for your help and advice with this

Regards

Alz