Did you mean: 

no land line three days

Anonymous
Not applicable

three days no land line keep being told ok every twelve hours 12am then 12pm

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hi Alan,

Please can you remove your personal information from the above post as this is public and can be seen, any such information should only be given in a private chat.

I have managed to have a look and can see there is currently an area issue effecting the phone line, this has an estimated fix time of 4pm tonight, all times are estimated and may change.

Regards

Paul.

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

5 REPLIES 5

Paul_DN
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi aahh,

Thank you for reaching out to us in our community and welcome, sorry to see you haven't had a phone line for 3 Days, have we advised this is an area issue?

I have tried to have a look at things our end however wasn't able to find your account with the details we have for you?

Regards

Paul

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Paul seems i should have used my virgin acc my mistake they have said they no about it but the website shows no problems with land line in my area none of my neibours have problem acc number [MOD EDIT: Personal info removed] e/mail [MOD EDIT: Personal info removed]

Hi Alan,

Please can you remove your personal information from the above post as this is public and can be seen, any such information should only be given in a private chat.

I have managed to have a look and can see there is currently an area issue effecting the phone line, this has an estimated fix time of 4pm tonight, all times are estimated and may change.

Regards

Paul.

Anonymous
Not applicable
Thanks Paul thanks for removing personal information silly did not think
regards
alan

Hi Alan,

Thanks for coming back o me, you are very welcome, stay safe, if you require any further help please reach back out?

Regards

Paul.