cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

no incoming calls landline

Karen37
Joining in

I am a new customer

My landline will not accept incoming calls - every thing else including out going callsworks as it should.

I have looked at help - the link to' landline no incoming calls'. does not work.

I have rung up, reported the problem but after half an hour was told I would have to talk to another department at which point I gave up.

Can you fix this?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Carley_S
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @Karen37
Welcome to the community!
Sorry to hear you're having issue with incoming calls at this time. Looking at our system I can see that there is an outage that could be affecting your services. The outage number is  F009763634 and should be resolved for you by 11th April 2022 at 18:00. These are estimated end dates and as such, can be extended while our engineers look to fix the issue. 

Once the outage looks closed at 6pm, please reboot your router and let us know if you are still having any issues. 

Here to help 🙂
Virgin Media Forums Agent
Carley

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

4 REPLIES 4

Carley_S
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @Karen37
Welcome to the community!
Sorry to hear you're having issue with incoming calls at this time. Looking at our system I can see that there is an outage that could be affecting your services. The outage number is  F009763634 and should be resolved for you by 11th April 2022 at 18:00. These are estimated end dates and as such, can be extended while our engineers look to fix the issue. 

Once the outage looks closed at 6pm, please reboot your router and let us know if you are still having any issues. 

Here to help 🙂
Virgin Media Forums Agent
Carley

Michael_bolt
Joining in

I have just had my business line serviced (something to to with a required update) and now can no longer receive calls.

@Michael_bolt wrote:

I have just had my business line serviced (something to to with a required update) and now can no longer receive calls.

Not sure what work you would be describing in having your 'business line serviced' but are you a customer of VM Business?

If so, the VM staff on here won't be able to assist as this forum is just for VM residential.

Hey @Michael_bolt,

Welcome to the community and thanks for taking the time to post your issue on the forums.
I'm sorry to hear of the issues that you're having with your business landline but as @goslow advised, you would need to contact Virgin Media business here.

Regards,

Steven_L