cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

landline

joh76
Tuning in

my home phone is not working.lady over the road having same issue.but getting green tick when doing service check 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Zach_R
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @joh76,

Thank you for getting back to me via private message regarding this. I'm unable to confirm the date/time of a technician booking publicly, but you can check and manage/reschedule if needed via your My Virgin Media online account.

Be sure to let us know how the visit goes.

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team
New around here? To find out more about the Community Forums, take a look at our FAQs!

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

7 REPLIES 7

Zach_R
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @joh76,

Thank you for your post and welcome back to our community forums. We're here to help.

I'm so sorry to hear that you and your neighbour are experiencing some landline service issues at the moment. I've checked over things on our systems and I'm unable to detect any problems on the line currently. Would you mind expanding on the nature of the issue for me? Are you getting no dial tone for example?

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team
New around here? To find out more about the Community Forums, take a look at our FAQs!

the phone is just dead we can not ring out,and we can not receive calls been like this since about 8 am this moring.and its all virgin media customers in this street,my mum live a few streets away and its the same there

Hi @joh76,

Thank you for expanding on the situation. Do you know if they're all experiencing the exact same issue? What happens when you call your landline number?

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team

yes its all the same.ive just tried to ring my home number from my mobile and all i got was a dead tone.i really need to get this sorted.im disabled and need my phones

Hi @joh76,

Thank you for checking and confirming. I'm going to send you a private message in a few moments so we can take some extra details and have a closer look over things.

Please respond to this when you can and we'll proceed from there.

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team

ok thank you

Zach_R
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @joh76,

Thank you for getting back to me via private message regarding this. I'm unable to confirm the date/time of a technician booking publicly, but you can check and manage/reschedule if needed via your My Virgin Media online account.

Be sure to let us know how the visit goes.

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team