Menu
Highlighted
GingeLB
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

landline porting issues

Hi, I joined VM on the 15th June from TalkTalk and my landline telephone number was to be transferred. This has yet to happen and I'm going round in circles between TalkTalk and VM on a daily basis! VM are advising TalkTalk rejected the port request stating incorrect postcode (now circa 13 attempts), TalkTalk are saying the fault lies with VM. Both my current postcode, where I have stayed for over 3years, and my previous postcode have been provided and verified with both providers. While the team are all very polite, no one seems prepared to take ownership and resolve, merely churning out the same narrative. Not the service I expected from VM and extremely disappointing to date. Can you help?

Thanks 

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: landline porting issues

Good Morning GingeLB,

Thanks for your post on our Community Forums and a very warm welcome to you!

Sorry this post hasn't been answered sooner, and that you've been having issues with the porting of your landline number over from TalkTalk.

Have you managed to get this resolved or is it still on going?

Drop us a response and either I, or one of my colleagues will be happy to pick it up for you

Kindest regards, David_Bn

0 Kudos
GingeLB
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi David,

Still ongoing, hope you can assist 

Thanks, GingeLB

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Hi GingeLB,

I'm really sorry that you're still experiencing issues with your number port, we can certainly look into this further for you.

We would never request or discuss sensitive information via a public forum, so I'll send you a private message to clear account security. Please head to the purple envelope in the top right corner to respond.

Thanks,

Rachael