Menu
ash1122
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 7
Flag for a moderator

landline port issues

Hi all .. need a little help ... last month on the 5th august 2019 i terminated my contract with virgin and started a new contract same day with virgin again  - so 1 months notice been given , i requested keep same phone number - now a month later ive been allocated a new number - where is my old number i had for over 15 years ????? ... rang customer services was informed i have to wait 2 weeks for porting to go through ... is this correct ??

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Re: landline port issues

Hi ash1122,

Thank you for reaching out to us in our community, I am sorry to hear that your request to keep your number wasn't done in the first place.

In regards to the timescale of a number port it can take up to 10 days, I am more than happy to have a look into this and make sure everything is in place correctly.

I would like to invite you into a private chat so I can look into this for you, I will send you a link shortly , please click on the purple envelope to accept.

Kind regards

Paul. 

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi Ahmed,

Thank you for your details, please can I take the number you are wanting to keep.

Regards

Paul.

0 Kudos
ash1122
On our wavelength
Message 4 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi there the number im trying to keep is 01582 877397 - this is a virginmedia number

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi Ahmed,

Thank you for those details, I have spoken to a colleague and this is in progress, you will get a notification once this is done.

Kind regards

Paul.

0 Kudos
ash1122
On our wavelength
Message 6 of 7
Flag for a moderator

coool - thanks

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team