cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

landline not working

darren33
Joining in

Hello. Been a Virgin customer since 1998 when it was previously Telewest! Based in Telford. Phone line went dead for no reason. Checked cables and connections are fine. Phone fine. My internet/Wifi is fine (separate system). Line not connected to hub. Service status check done. According to my postcode, TF4 2QF no issues. Was okay till Friday. Used to be a lot easier when calling operator directly. As is had no issues for a very long time. Any help appreciated. Best. Darren

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Beth_G
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Darren,

Thank you for your post. I'm sorry to hear you've been having some issues with your landline service.

I've been able to check from this end, and I can see that you are affected by an outage. We are still investigating further, and so currently we don't have too much information on the issue, however we estimate that it will be resolved within the next 4-6 hours.

We are very sorry for any inconvenience caused in the meantime.

Beth

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

3 REPLIES 3

Beth_G
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Darren,

Thank you for your post. I'm sorry to hear you've been having some issues with your landline service.

I've been able to check from this end, and I can see that you are affected by an outage. We are still investigating further, and so currently we don't have too much information on the issue, however we estimate that it will be resolved within the next 4-6 hours.

We are very sorry for any inconvenience caused in the meantime.

Beth

Thank you very much for checking this Beth. Much appreciated. Darren33

Hi Darren.

It's no trouble at all. If you would like an update, please don't hesitate to ask and we'll be happy to check for you.

Kind regards

Beth