Menu
Joe11
Tuning in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

landline not working again!!

Yet again my landline is out of order. Yet again the test says it is not! Best advice from Virgin is to ring in the fault!!!

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: landline not working again!!

Hi Joe11,

Thanks for posting. I am sorry to hear of the telephone issues. 

Have you managed to get this sorted since posting? If not, please let me know as I can help you further with this.

Kind regards,

Hetty_R
0 Kudos
Joe11
Tuning in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hello, Thank you for replying.  I have an Engineer booked for Friday after taking over nine hours of waiting on the IM service.  This was the only option I had. Being disabled this landline is the only access to a emergency service I have. This is the third time in twelve months my landline has failed to a significant amount of time. This is not acceptable by Oftel standards and as your operative would not send a engineer today I shall be reporting the issue to Oftel.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Joe11, 

Thanks for confirming. 

I am really sorry for the recent experience you've had with our team. Do you know if your registered as a priority customer? If you are we should be able to get that appointment pushed forward for you. 

I will send you a private message now so I can take a closer look at your account and see if we can get someone out sooner. 

Many thanks, 

Hetty_R
0 Kudos