gbusrt
Tuning in

if i cant call support how do i get hold of them

webpage cant find email or 'service chat' option

how can i contact support

31 REPLIES 31

goslow
Alessandro Volta

If you can't call in from another phone/mobile, you can wait here for a VM forum team member to reply and help you. Normally they will reply within a day or two but that may be delayed over the BH w/e.

They may be able to see an issue via their systems and advise of that. If not, they will probably ask you if you have tried another handset (to rule out a fault with the phone).

If your phone connects to a traditional telephone wall socket they may ask you to make sure you are plugged into the telephone VM master socket (and not an extension socket) for testing and remove all other phones, except the one for testing.

If your phone plugs into the back of the VM hub, they may ask you to restart the hub and see if you get a connection.

If you have gone through the above it might save some time when the VM forum team do get here.

goslow
Alessandro Volta

<Quote>

i currently dont have a 'spare' land line , but i got 3 wireless phone and the internal intercom is good on all 3, i check the wall socket, not plugged into the hub. that is connect correctly. i traced the phone cable and that intact no kinks or nicks. I power cycled the phone master base and no difference

i cant make outgoing and incoming say line busy, but there no dial tone and no sound it 'connect' after dialling and just silence

i was hoping that tech support could just power cycle the connect card, i get hold of a 'backup[' land line soonest

<End-Quote>

For some reason, your reply (which I have copied/pasted above) came through on a totally different topic

https://community.virginmedia.com/t5/Home-Phone/Land-line/td-p/4710006

If you don't have a spare phone to try, and can't borrow one temporarily from a friend or neighbour, you'll need to wait for a VM forum team member to reply on here or phone in to VM from another landline or using a mobile.

thanks for that, trying to find a land line but will have to wait for a more reasonable hour

not surprised the post went some-ware else, today everything i go near breaks or behave funny, universe got in in for me today hope tomorrow is better

Zoie_P
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi gbusrt, 

Thank you for your post 🙂
I am sorry you are having issues with your landline, looking at our systems it looks like there is an outage affecting your landline the reference is: F009775006, and the estimated fix time is 17/04/2022 16:00:00.

If you are still experiencing issues after the fix date please let us know.

Zoie

oooo thank you for that, here hoping its a easy fix

Zoie

Zoie_P
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

I hope it gets resolved for you 🙂 

Please let us know if anything changes.

Zoie

5pm phone service still not avalable

Zoie_P
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Thank you for your reply Gburst, I have checked and the time has been updated to 18/04/2022 12:00:00.

Zoie

Ok still not working 12.09

i also got a land line phone and still not working, so now done the test with another phone test