cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

i want to report ndt on landline

rex666
Tuning in

I keep going round in circles trying to get a way to report landline online,. No I dont have another phone to report fault. . I do need phone for urgent  health contact.(immuno suppressed etc) Regards Tim

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Ashleigh_C
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi there @rex666

Thank you so much for your post and welcome back to the forums! 

I am so sorry to hear that you are experiencing this issue with your landline!

Can I ask what exactly is happening with the landline? Do you have a dial tone at all? 

Thank you. 

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

6 REPLIES 6

Ashleigh_C
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi there @rex666

Thank you so much for your post and welcome back to the forums! 

I am so sorry to hear that you are experiencing this issue with your landline!

Can I ask what exactly is happening with the landline? Do you have a dial tone at all? 

Thank you. 

Hi, thanks for the swift reply. I have no dial tone at all, bit of crackle on the line occasionally otherwise dead as a Dodo. As you can see, pc is fine.  regards, Tim

No problem thank you @rex666

Can I ask if the phone is plugged into the main socket or an extension? 

If in the main socket how many other pieces of equipment are plugged in at this point? 

Thanks again. 

Only the one phone into the main socket. regards Tim

Thanks for confirming rex666,

I will need to carry our some further diagnostics for you, and book an engineer if required. I will pop you over a private message to take some details, please click on the purple envelope to accept the chat.

Kind regards Jodi. 

Hi rex666,

Just a quick message to say were pleased that your landline has returned to normal for you. If you encounter any further issues, please come back to us through this channel.

Kind regards Jodi.