cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

home phone not working

buster14
Joining in

Home phone has not worked for months , no dial tone , no call out , no receive calls absolute joke 

7 REPLIES 7

Paulina_Z
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @buster14,

Welcome to our Community Forums! Thank you for your post and I'm sorry to hear that you've been having this ongoing landline issue for months! Have you been in touch with our technical team previously on 150/ 03454541111 to have this issue investigated? If so, what did they advise?

Have you been able to take a look at our Landline Faults page to see if this can help resolve your issue? 

After running some further checks on our system, I can see that there are currently no area issues impacting your landline services. Please run a check on the Faults page and if your issue is still present, I'll be happy to investigate further. 

Thank you.

Paulina_Z
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

phone line is connected through wall connector ,i was told my phone maybe at fault but it works other peoples houses or my work 

i have noticed cover is loose outside and possible broken wires

Paulina_Z
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @buster14,

Thank you for coming back to me about this landline issue. Have you ran the checks listed on our Landline Faults page? If so, are all your internal connections correct?

Are you able to attach an image of the external box and the wires so we can assess the damage and see what the next steps should be?

Keep us updated.

Thank you.

Paulina_Z
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

IMG_7122 (3).JPG

Hi @buster14

Thank you for sending the picture.

We will need to send an engineer out to you to get this repaired.

I will send you a private message now so we can book that securely.

Please look out for the purple envelope in the top right of the page and pop me a reply when you can. 

Vikki - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

Hi @buster14

Thanks for confirming your details via private message.

I have arranged for the appointment and you can find all the information that you need about this here and clicking My Account and Track Your Order.

Regards,

Vikki - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide