cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

home phone line dead

gazza6o6
Joining in

new phones, thinking their the fault.

no, new master front plate, still no joy.

customer service poo, find it hard to believe this is only way to report faults.

2 REPLIES 2

Beth_G
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi gazza6o6,

Thanks for your post, welcome to the Community Forums!

I'm sorry to hear you've been having issues with your landline service, and have struggled to get help with this.

We do have a range of available contact methods, which you can find here, however we're always more than happy to asist with faults from here.

Your landline service is showing as uncontactable from this end, meaning we will need to schedule in an engineer appointment for you to investigate.

I've dropped you a private message so I can take your details. Please look out for my message at the purple envelope in the top right.

Thanks

Beth

Beth_G
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Gary,

Thanks for getting back to me with your details via PM.

I've gone ahead and booked in the next available engineer appointment for you. You can view and manage your appointment slot here.

There are a few things you need to be aware of for the visit. There may be a £25 charge if:

•    The customer is not present for the technician visit (aka a missed appointment).

•    The fault is due to customer's own equipment.

•    The fault is due to damage caused by someone at the customer's premises which we were not aware of.

•    The fault is due to theft, loss, or removal of equipment.

Otherwise, the appointment would be free of charge.

Let us know how the visit goes and if you need anything else 😊

Have a great weekend

Beth