cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

home line phone going to voice mail straight away

Usmanvirgmed
Joining in

hi lovely people i have a problem with my virgin land line as soon as i connected super hub 4 yesterday my home line phone doesn't ring any more when call it goes to straight away on voice msg. how ever i can make calls from land line but cant receive calls. I never had this issue with hub 3 plz advice thanks in advance

3 REPLIES 3

Sofia_B
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @Usmanvigmed. 

Welcome to the community and thanks for your first post, we're happy to have you with us 🙂 

I'm very sorry to hear you're having issues with your landline, I appreciate this is super frustrating and we apologise for any inconvenience caused. 

I've managed to locate your account from the information provided in your profile and I can see the phone line has been successfully provisioned and seems to be operating as it should from our end. 

How have things been since posting? Are you now able to receive calls on the line? 

Thanks, 

Sofia
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

yes thanks but now i cannot work out how to  connect house alarm to vm hub 4 as virgin wall socket doesn't work any more. Thanks in advance

Serena_C
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @Usmanvirgmed

thanks for letting us know that your house phone is working now 🙂

Regarding connection your house alarm, have you checked that your house alarm is compatible with Virgin Media by using this link?

Kind regards,

Serena