cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

help

hasa55
Joining in

i cannot get a dial tone on my landline, if someone calls it does not ring, yet the person calling hears it dialing out. I go onto my virgin media and check status - put in my post code and surname click check - nothing happens - cannot call virgin and speak to someone - been a customer since Mercury Communications - had a few issues and fast realising the hype this company gives about it service etc is rubbish - if i do not get a response within 24 hours - i am off elsewhere. 

h

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hayley_S
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Thanks for the update@hasa55, unfortunately we are unable to help with business accounts from this platform.

Please can you contact us on 'Business contact us' They will be able to help you with your current issue.

Many thanks,

Hayley
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

3 REPLIES 3

Natalie_L
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi hasa55

Thank you for getting touch with us here on the Community. 

I am very sorry to hear of the issues you have been experiencing with your landline service, we can help with this. 

To rule out any area issues, I have ran a check from our side and can confirm there are no reported faults in your area.

Can you please confirm if you have a business or residential service with us?

Thank you 

Nat

thanks for quick response - only recently changed to Business - issues have started since the change - thinking may have been a bad move

regards

H

Hayley_S
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Thanks for the update@hasa55, unfortunately we are unable to help with business accounts from this platform.

Please can you contact us on 'Business contact us' They will be able to help you with your current issue.

Many thanks,

Hayley
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide