Menu
johnmc228
Tuning in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

getting help not easy.

Been trying to get assistance regarding receiving calls to our virgin landline from different numbers. Stating they are returning the call in answer to unanswered calls from us. Tried for assistance 4 times now ringing 150 and going through the process. Been told we have "no fault on the line that's it don't know what it can be", another time told to register with TPS which we have already done some time ago. Finally someone agreeing there may be a fault on the line and putting me through to an engineer. Only to be stonewalled due to the account being in my wives name. She is at work full time and cannot make these time consuming calls. Wouldn't accept I knew her full name, post code, Address, A/c number.  Feeling very frustrated as calls are still coming in even as I type this rant out. Seriously thinking of ditching the land line all together and considering ditching Virgin completely whilst at it. Need to calm down first but we will discuss changing as a family in due course. 

0 Kudos
johnmc228
Tuning in
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: getting help not easy.

Finally got Wifey to phone 150 after work. Finally got through to someone who again passed us onto technical support. Who for some reason think it's possible fraud. Even though the calls are from different numbers. Told they will phone back between 24/48 hours. Awkward as I have had to unplug the phone. Reconnected this morning and had a further 4 calls from different numbers. Wife and daughter now getting worried in case it's some weirdo trying to find out where we live.

0 Kudos