cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

extending ring time before voicemail

Graemerz83
Joining in

I want to extend the rings to their maximum before the voicemail kicks in on my landline. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks 🙂

42 REPLIES 42

Kayz_7_9
Tuning in

Mine still hasn't changed either. 👎

Fortunately another Virgin representative called John stepped in and eventually sorted this for me, perhaps you can send him a PM: https://community.virginmedia.com/t5/user/viewprofilepage/user-id/611907

Good Afternoon Kayz_7_9,

Thanks for coming back to us and I'm sorry to see this hasn't been resolved for you

I've been able to make the required alterations and this should now been apparent on your landline.

Can you please test this and confirm if this now offers you the 10 rings?

Kindest regards,

David_Bn

Thanks both.

Yes it is now extended to 10 rings. 

Thanks for your help  👍

Thanks for confirming @Kayz_7_9

We are glad to hear this has now worked 🙂

Have a lovely weekend. 

Ayisha_B
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Hi there,

I have the same problem (phone cutting off after just a few rings). Could someone please help me extend this?

Thanks!

Hi @amccallion,

Welcome to our Community Forums and thanks for posting. 

Sorry to hear you are also having this problem. I will be more than happy to extend the number of rinds for you. 

Will pop you a PM now so we can pass security and get the change updated 🙂

Ayisha_B
Forum Team

Thanks for taking the time out to speak with me via PM.

That's all done for you now @amccallion. I have requested for the rings to be extended to the maximum and this will update within 24 hours 🙂

Enjoy the rest of your weekend!

Ayisha_B
Forum Team

paul_55
On our wavelength

As per the other requests, can someone extend the ring time before  voicemail to  maximum please.

Thanks

Hey @paul_55,

Thanks for taking the time to post on our forums and welcome to the community.

I can take care of this for you but we would need to pass account security to be able to change the amount of rings before your voicemail kicks in.

We need to confirm a few details, I  will drop a private message over in a moment, please look out for this and we can then get started once you reply with the requested information.

Regards,

Steven_L