cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

extending ring time before voicemail

Graemerz83
Joining in

I want to extend the rings to their maximum before the voicemail kicks in on my landline. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks 🙂

42 REPLIES 42

Thank you. 

I will drop you a private message now with the details required and then you will just need to respond to this if you are able to get the details. 

The message will be available via the purple envelope on the top right of this page. 

Speak soon, 

Nat

Hi I sent you a pm yesterday, I concluded you must not be working, is there any other person who can help me, I have the details needed now. Thanks very much, Allan. 

Leom1
Joining in

Please can I have contact details to extend the ring time on my landline. I am the account holder. 

Hi Leom1

Thanks for posting and welcome to the community.

Sure we can do this for you, it's just a work order that's 24 hours to complete, ie if done today then it'll be done by midnight tomorrow

I'll PM you now to assist further

Kind regards,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill

Hi @Leom1

There's an open work order for a POD, please let us know when this is activated then I can sort the rings out as we can't have two open orders 🙂

Kind regards,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill

rebellion
On our wavelength

Hello, Please could someone from Virgin contact me about to extending the ring time on my landline too. Just been reading through this forum and glad this is available after years of frustration! I am the account holder.

Zak_M
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Good morning @rebellion

Welcome to the forums and thank you for taking the time to post. 

We most defiantly get this sorted for you, how many rings would you like there to be before your voice mail cuts in,  the options are 6, 8 or 10. 

Kind regards,

Zak_M

rebellion
On our wavelength

10 or whatever the maximum is please Zak.

Kayz_7_9
Tuning in

I'm so glad I'm not the only persons frustrated by this, it allways cuts off just as I get to answer it. 

Could someone also send me the details of how I can change mine please. 

Thanks

Kayely

Zak_M
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Thank you for coming back to me. 

That is all done for you, It will take around 24 hours to come into effect. 

Kind regards,

Zak_M