cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

extending ring time before voicemail

Graemerz83
Joining in

I want to extend the rings to their maximum before the voicemail kicks in on my landline. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks 🙂

42 REPLIES 42

Chris_W1
Forum Team
Forum Team

HI Graemerz83, thanks for contacting us in order to increase the rings with the landline, we would be able to extend these for you, how many rings do you have at the moment? We can see that you have posted on Tuesday and sorry for the delayed reply, can you confirm if you have managed to get this resolved? ^Chris 

It rings for Approx 10 seconds.

Thanks for replying, Graemerz83,

I'll send you a PM to get your details.

Cheers,

Corey C

Corey_C

Cheers Graemerz83,

I've but the request through to extend the number of rings to the maximum, please allow 24 to process, you do not need to do anything on your end,

Cheers,

Corey C

Hi, my grandparents have the same problem. Please can I also have the advice on how to increase the ringtone before voice mail to the maximum amount of rings. Thanks, Allan 

Hi Allanmcmullan, 

Welcome to the Community and thank you for posting. 

We would be happy to assist with this. Before we proceed are you aware of your Grandparents details so that we may access the account?

If so, please do not post them here as we will need to send you a private message to grab them 🙂 

Thanks 

Nat

Hi, thanks for the reply. What is it you need? 

Name 

Account number 

Landline number 

Date of birth? 

Hi Allanmcmullan, 

Via a private message, we would require the account number and the memorable word if possible please. 

Let me know if you are able to get this and I will pop you over a private message 🙂 

Thanks

Nat

Thanks, I doubt they'll know the doubt they will know their memorable word but I'll pop up to their garden tomorrow morning and see if they have written it down on their paperwork