Menu
JC3257
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

cut down monthly cost

My package is Bundle + TV+ Phone. monthly cost is £42, include phone line rental £19. 

Can I cancel the phone line rental when I renew contract with virgin media ? I have virgin mobile do not line phone .

0 Kudos
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: cut down monthly cost

@JC3257 wrote:

My package is Bundle + TV+ Phone. monthly cost is £42, include phone line rental £19. 

Can I cancel the phone line rental when I renew contract with virgin media ? I have virgin mobile do not line phone .

That cost includes a triple play discount. Remove the phone line & you lose it. Broadband cost will probably go up by around £15.

As a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share my knowledge. I don't work for Virgin Media.

Click to learn more about VIP

Use Kudos to say thanks

Mark as Helpful Answer if I've helped

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: cut down monthly cost

Afternoon JC3257, 

Welcome to our Community and your first post to our forums 🙂 

As our Superuser has advised, your package price includes a discount for taking out all 3 services with us. If you choose to disconnect one of the services and take out a new contract with just TV and Broadband, you will lose that discount. 

It may be cheaper for you to keep all 3 services and ask about any deals we may have that better suit your needs and budget. 

To chat in more detail about your package cost, you can call us on 150/03454541111 7 days a week or pop us a text on 07533051809 (free for Virgin Mobile customers) - the team are available from 8am Monday 🙂 

Cheers

Katie - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos