cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

charges for 0345 numbers

Cathogan
Joining in

hello - I've just made a call to business number starting with 0345 and it went on for half an hour. I can't find a clear indication of what the charge for this call will be anywhere on your website. My landline plan with you is Talk Weekends. Please can you tell me what I will be charged for this call?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

goslow
Alessandro Volta

@Cathogan wrote:

hello - I've just made a call to business number starting with 0345 and it went on for half an hour. I can't find a clear indication of what the charge for this call will be anywhere on your website. My landline plan with you is Talk Weekends. Please can you tell me what I will be charged for this call?

Info in the pdf here on page 3

https://virginmedia.com/callcosts

It looks like 20.4ppm plus a 25p call connection cost

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

4 REPLIES 4

Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hey @Cathogan

Welcome to the community and thanks for taking the time to post your question here on the forums.

Calls to 0345 numbers are charged as a local rate call.

Regards,

Steven_L

goslow
Alessandro Volta

@Cathogan wrote:

Info in the pdf here on page 3

https://virginmedia.com/callcosts

It looks like 20.4ppm plus a 25p call connection cost

Thanks for your reply - yes I see now although I looked at that document earlier and couldn't find the info.

Annoying as I now realise I could have called them free on my mobile. You live and learn!

Kain_W
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Thanks for the response Cathogan,

Welcome back to the community. 

Many apologies for this not being advised previously.

Regards,

Kain