cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

cancelling contract within cooling off period

Cognacsipper
Tuning in

Hi I would like to know the details of cancelling within my cooling of period my installation was on the 12th so I'm within the cooling off period. I've just seriously had bad luck with the Wi-Fi I've seen no change in speed or connection. it keeps disconnecting around the house its a genuine pain. 

so yeah I would like to know the process of cancelling, do I find a new provider before or after cancelling? how do I cancel? will I be charged? will i get to keep my same number (landline), do i return anything?

1 REPLY 1

Akua_A
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @Cognacsipper,

Welcome to our community forums and thank you for your first posts.

Sorry to hear you have not had a great experience with us so far as a new customer. We can understand your frustration and want to best help. Are these issues only occurring on wired devices? How is service on wired? Also, have you been in contact with our team regarding this? If so, what was discussed?

If you are still looking to cancel services, please call our team on 0345 454 1111 who can best advise and help. You can also find out more here https://www.virginmedia.com/help/virgin-media-how-to-cancel

Thanks,

Akua_A
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs