cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

call divert not working

casserced
Up to speed

Trying to set up call divert to my mobile so as not to miss call from my father who became a widower last week.

I dial *70  then my mobile number and I get "Service not available on this account.

Any idea why? 

Thanks

4 REPLIES 4

DJ_Shadow1966
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Hello

Do you already pay for the call divert option on your phone ?

Do you have the free voicemail service on your line as call divert will not work when this enabled and will have to be disabled, a VM team member can do this for you ?

Regards Mike

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Paulina_Z
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @casserced,

Welcome back to our Community Forum! Thank you for your post. I'm sorry to hear that you're experiencing some issues with your Call Diverts option.

Can you tell us if you have Call Diverts as an option on your package? Have you been able to use this option previously? If so, when was the last time you were able to use this?

Please let us know so we can look into this for you as soon as we can. 

Thanks!

Paulina_Z
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Hi how much extra a month is call divert to add on?

Thanks

Paulina_Z
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @Luke7710,

Thank you for getting back to us.

Call Diverts are £2.25 per month and the diverted calls will be charged as per your talk plan.

In order to set this up, you will need to contact our Call team on 150 from any VM phone or on 03454541111 from any other phone. Our teams will be more than happy to amend your monthly plan.

Let us know how you get on.

Thanks,

Paulina_Z
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs