Home Phone
Help with your Virgin Phone line
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Landline is not working

My landline phone is not working.I cannot make or receive any phonecalls.I would like to know the possible reason and how to fix it.

yuki2111 by Joining in
  • 15 replies
  • 0 kudos

Scam calls

I have not disclosed my phone number to my own family so please explain how I got a scam call from Amazon on my landline?

Landline not working

Hi thereAfter a recent power cut in our area my landline has stopped working completely, no tone, not able to make or receive calls.I have tried unplugging and plugging everything, bought a new phone thinking it maybe the handset itself, nothing has ...

Pauline_ by Joining in
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Caller display stopped working

I have spoken to Virgin customer service regarding my caller display not working. I have been informed that an adapter is being sent out so that I can plug my landline into the back of my super router 3.I’m told that my landline is not noisy, so will...

Resolved! CRACKLING PHONE LINE after new Virgin installation

hi,  I had a new broadband installation on 14th February & my phone line was also switched and  my existing number was kept but the phone line has has a terrible loud crackling noise which is constant which makes phone calls  a bit unbearable. The en...

Annie37 by Tuning in
  • 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! No VOIP phone for three weeks

Hi,My switch over date to the new phone service is the 13th April, the hub is upstairs and can’t be moved whilst the phone is downstairs. So phoned Virgin yesterday to request for an engineer to come out as offered in the rollout letter. The agent i ...

hibbo by Tuning in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Landline missed calls

Since joining Virgin a few days ago I keep getting missed calls messages although the phone hasn’t ring, when I check to see who has tried to ring it shows no number. On average I get 15 so called calls a day.I have spoken to virgin who deny its thei...

Resolved! Keeping a Landline Phone Number

I want to keep the old landline number that was at the property before I moved in and virgin staff appear confused does anybody know how to do this. Thankyou

Extra telephone extn

Have recently moved and virgin say cannot put phone point in bedroom, which we previously had, this is needed for equipment my husband has you a heart pacemaker. The only phone connection we have is behind the tv in lounge. Help please 

Understand my parents package

I need to understand what package my parents have.  They recently had their phone replaced with a broadband router and cables.  They're elderly and I am not sure they know what they pay for. I currently pay for mobile broadband for them and when I ch...