Menu
curlyque1
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

anyone know how to complain about customer service or lack of it and get an answer

Help  new customer here, Originally told my landline number be ported in 10 days, then 14 days then 17 days now 18 days no number ported yetcustomer service advisor said move my complaint to deadlock and then hung up whilst  I was midflow conversation and asking what does deadlock mean and timescale. any advice I was 

0 Kudos
Propsman
Joining in
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: anyone know how to complain about customer service or lack of it and get an answer

Hi you can email them or write to them as I have just done, as like you was on hold for 12 min had conversation for 30 secs on hold again for 16 min ..oh then cut off.

find ways to complain under help then select what your complaining about and write your complaint in box provided.

hope that helps ..
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: anyone know how to complain about customer service or lack of it and get an answer

Good Afternoon curlyque1,

Thanks for your post on our Community Forums and a very warm welcome to you!

Sorry to see that we've been having issues porting your landline phone number over, to Virgin Media.

I'm happy to look into this for you, if you check out the purple envelope in the top right hand corner of the screen you'll see a PM from me

Kindest regards,

David_Bn

0 Kudos