cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Yet more lies

Amelia19
Joining in

Get one of your executive excuse team to phone me asap , ongoing complaint that's dragged on for months 

I received a letter today saying thank you for speaking with us on the 18 /8/21 and we are happy to have been able to resolve things ???????????????????????????????

More lies as I have not spoken to ANYONE from virgin despite the constant emails I've sent , and as for speaking to me on that date the letter was only dated on the 18th so you must be mindreaders ( not) 

Why lie? Why try and get out of YOUR mistakes ? Why fraudulently take a payment from my account? Why send bailiffs after me ? Why take months to tell me ? Why agree to compensation and then LIE  about speaking with me? Why haven't I still received it? 

Get an excuse team member ( take your pick all of them lie the same ) and not I repeat one of your inept useless call centre staff

And DO NOT insult me by saying sorry I'll pass this on get one of these excuse team to phone me within 48 hours or trading standards and police fraud team WILL be contacted

Daz Elwell

10 REPLIES 10

Amelia19
Joining in

Re previous message 

And don't insult me with it was an automated letter you sent it end of😡😡

Sonny333
On our wavelength

Hey, 

If its been over 8 weeks: https://www.cedr.com/consumer/cisas/ 

is your best bet

- Sonny

Paulina_Z
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @Amelia19,

Welcome back to our Community Forums! Thank you for your post, and I'm sorry to hear that you had such a negative experience with us! This is not the service we aim to provide to our customers. Apologies for this.

Sorry to hear that your complaint has been closed without contacting you first. Unfortunately we're unable to arrange call backs from this platform, but we're more than capable to help you with this problem.

Would you be able to tell me a little more about the issue and I'll see what I can do to help resolve this for you?

Thank you,

Paulina_Z
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

this has been going on since may if you'd like to check with you're executive excuse team you'll see the disgusting way we've been treated

Molly_G
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hey @Amelia19,

Thanks for your reply. Just to confirm, have you raised a complaint with us recently and received a deadlock letter?

This is the only reason a complaint would be closed down without a reply.

Kind regards,

Molly_G
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

Complaint and deadlock letter was put in ages ago , after 70 plus emails to you're executive team with know reply wouldn't you be fed up? After all virgins mistake not mine 

Hi Amelia19

Thanks for posting but please do stick to 1 thread.

My colleague is correct, we wouldn't close a complaint down per se. If you have had a deadlock letter from us, please follow this as it will allow you to seek independent adjudication.

Kind regards,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill

I'll use as many threads as I want if it puts an end to this ! 

Legal route it is then 

Hi @Amelia19, please keep to the same thread to enable the Forum Team and it's members to assist you. We kindly remind all our members our house rules here and to keep replies constructive, respectful, and remain on topic as we don't want to lock threads.

Thanks,

Lisa