cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why have you disabled telephony on my hub?

FireCrackerJim
On our wavelength

I am still a customer of yours until the 7th of march,

my home phone says line cord error in the display and i checked the router and you have disabled my home phone, please re-enable until the 7th of march now!

9 REPLIES 9

Zak_M
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Good morning @FireCrackerJim

Welcome back to the forums and thank you for taking the time to post. 

I am sorry to hear that you have had some issues there, I have managed to look over things from here & everything is showing as it should, Is it possible there was an outage? or are the issues still there? 

Kind regards,

Zak_M

If everything is how it should be why is the telephony in the router page saying disabled?

it has been disabled for a week i was told on your chat to contact virgin by phone because chat doesn't deal with those type of problems

roll on the 7th

Zak_M
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Sorry @FireCrackerJim

I should have been more specific, the checks on the landline show that there are not technical faults. 

I can take a further look into this for you. 

I will pop you over a PM so that I can get some account information. 

Kind regards,

Zak_M

Zak_M
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Glad to hear that this has been resolved for you @FireCrackerJim

Kind regards,

Zak_M

🙂

So my service was due to stop on the 4th of march I called up and extended the service until the 22nd of march, once again you have disabled telephony.

This is a joke

Good Afternoon @FireCrckerJim, and I'm sorry to hear of the issues with the landline services have re-emerged.. 

Can you tell me if you have a dial tone currently? 

Are you able to receive calls on the landline services?

Do you have one or multiple handsets?

Is the handset you're checking currently connected to the master socket?

Kindest regards,

David_Bn

its exactly the same as what happened in february when i put my first cancellation in, you immediately disabled the telephone, I then accepted an engineers visit who did nothing but call your people to reenable my telephone service.

Just tell your people to enable telephony for removed please, I have people in my house who get called buy the hospital for god sake

[MOD EDIT: Personal and private information has been removed from this post. Please do not post personal or private information in your public posts. Please review the Forum Guidelines]

Thanks for coming back to me, check out the purple envelope in the top right hand corner for a private message from me, so I can take a closer look into this for you

Kindest regards,

David_Bn