cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why can't I get virgin media both neighbours have it?

Thora
Joining in

Both neighbours have virgin media installed. But I've been told that I can't receive any services. I've contacted virgin 4 times, they were supposed to call me back. But never do. Every house on the road is listed when you check to see if you can get the service except mine. 

445 REPLIES 445

Hi @Domsene,

It looks like you've brought this up a few times in the past on this thread and each time a colleague of mine has advised that they'll reach out to you via private message.

Have you received and responded to those?

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team
New around here? To find out more about the Community Forums, take a look at our FAQs!

Hello Zach- yes, I have raised this a few times and your colleague PM me then we hit a brick wall. I would greatly appreciate someone taking initiative and following this through. Are you able to help?

Hi @Domsene,

What's the brick wall that you're referring to?

When you enter your information here, what does it say?

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team
New around here? To find out more about the Community Forums, take a look at our FAQs!

I’m having the same problem, Christy_D was looking into it but I’ve not received a reply yet.

Hi @Dannat,

I'm very sorry to hear this. What does it say when you enter your information here?

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team

“We're pretty sure you'll be able to get your perfect Virgin Media package, but we'll need to get a bit more info first. Just pop your details in below and we’ll be in touch within ten working days to tell you what services are available there.”

I have already entered my details there but get no response. My street has just been connected, but for some reason not my house?

Hi @Dannat,

To confirm, have more than 10 working days passed since you submitted your details there?

If they have, have you checked your spam/junk folder to ensure you've not received any email contact there?

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team

Yes more than 10 days have passed and I can confirm there is nothing in my spam box

Hi @Dannat,

Thank you for confirming. I'm going to send you a private message in a few moments so I can take some details and have a closer look at what's going on for you.

Please respond to this at your earliest convenience and we can go from there.

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team

I get exactly the same message:

“We're pretty sure you'll be able to get your perfect Virgin Media package, but we'll need to get a bit more info first. Just pop your details in below and we’ll be in touch within ten working days to tell you what services are available there.”

I have has a similar experience- having entered my info I have not heard back from the team. I have done this and raised the issue on this board many times. Ppl private message just to say that I can't have Virgin which make no sense as my direct neighbours have it and the box is literally outside my house. Is anyone able to help?? Thanks