cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why can't I get virgin media both neighbours have it?

Thora
Joining in

Both neighbours have virgin media installed. But I've been told that I can't receive any services. I've contacted virgin 4 times, they were supposed to call me back. But never do. Every house on the road is listed when you check to see if you can get the service except mine. 

445 REPLIES 445

Hi there @benjai

Thank you so much for your post and I am so sorry to hear that we are not yet available in you area! 

I'd be happy to fill out a form for you to have out team look into this with you, I'll pop you a PM so we can do this now. 

Please keep an eye out for the purple envelope in the top right corner of your screen alerting you to a new message. 

Thank you.

Francis0999
Joining in

Im dealing with this issue at the moment I have just moved house and every house on the street and beyond can get virgin broadband but for me it's showing that I cant get it  I have direct access to the road for having cable installed and the virgin furniture is actually directly Infront of my property. I can provide any additional info required i.e property images etc.      Many thanks

I called the Business one and they promised to look into this then call me back within the hour.

That was last week.

I have now decided to get a residential device instead, can any moderator pleas get I touch to help me please ?

Hey @Francis0999, thanks for reaching out to us and a warm welcome to the Virgin Media forums.

I'm sorry to hear about the issue with not being able to get the Virgin Media services at your property.
I will look in to this for you and assist.
I will send a private message - watch out for the purple envelope inviting you in.

Kind regards,
Ilyas.

Ilyas_Y
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Hey @Steve3005, thanks for reaching out to us on the Virgin Media forums.

I'm sorry to hear about the issue with not being able to get the Virgin Media services at your property.
I will look in to this for you and assist.
I will send a private message - watch out for the purple envelope inviting you in.

Kind regards,
Ilyas.

Ilyas_Y
Forum Team

Could you message me again please, I mistakenly deleted the previous message 

thanks

Thanks for the reply @Steve3005!

No problem, I'll get it sent over now 🙂

Kind regards,
Ilyas.

Ilyas_Y
Forum Team

Hey @Steve3005, thanks for speaking with us today.

I'm glad we have been able to get all the relevant information required.
As advised - our team will be in touch within the next few weeks.

Kind regards,
Ilyas.

Ilyas_Y
Forum Team

Thanks for speaking with us today @Francis0999.

I'm glad we have been able to take the next steps to get this case moving forward.
As mentioned, the team will be in touch in the next few weeks.
Let us know how it goes.

Kind regards,
Ilyas.

Ilyas_Y
Forum Team

Francis0999
Joining in

Has anyone had any lucky with this avenue of enquire and if so how long did it take as I have yet to receive the follow up phone call which was stated via DM