cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why can't I get virgin media both neighbours have it?

Thora
Joining in

Both neighbours have virgin media installed. But I've been told that I can't receive any services. I've contacted virgin 4 times, they were supposed to call me back. But never do. Every house on the road is listed when you check to see if you can get the service except mine. 

445 REPLIES 445

Hayley_S
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hello @Simon456,

Thanks for joining the thread!

Please can you tell me if you are also wanting me to fill out a form? Or has this been done already for you by another agent?

Many thanks,

Hayley
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

Hayley

thanks for the message. I have a few previous posts in this thread. I haven't filled out anything, but any help would be much appreciated.

Thank You

Simon

Hayley_S
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hello @Simon456,

No problem, I will send you a private message now, so I can help you with this.

Please look out for a purple envelope, at the top right of your page.

Many thanks,

Hayley
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

Quick update, I had a visit from an engineer who said all was good and I should be up and running in a few weeks, thank you Hayley, your help was greatly appreciated. 

Hi Ianmartin1, thank you for returning to the thread to keep us updated!

Glad to hear you should be up and running in a few weeks! Please do get back in touch if there is anything further we can help with. I will pass on your thanks to Hayley. 

Hopefully the installation all goes smoothly! 

Wishing you all the best. 

Molly

Dougalls
Joining in

Hi im also experiencing the same problem my address isn't available but my downstairs neighbours and next door are available please advise. 

Hey Dougalls, thank you for reaching out and I am sorry to hear Virgin is not in your area.

I am going to send you a send you a PM, so we can look into this.

Please can you look out for the purple envelope. Thanks 

Matt - Forum Team

New around here?

I'm having the same issue.  It seems Virgin is available for everyone on my street except my house.  Could you please help.

Thank you

Reece_MH
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @sasyo,

Welcome to our Community Forums, and thanks for your post! I'm going to drop you a private message so I can assist you further with this. Please look out for it in the top-right of the Forums, in the purple envelope.

Cheers,

Reece - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our FAQ

Hello!!

im having similar a experience! I ordered virgin in April and still dont have it. The whole close/ street has it and me and my neighbour don’t. Apparently they can’t find the access point ? I work form home and not having proper internet is difficult! I just want it sorted !