cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why can't I get virgin media both neighbours have it?

Thora
Joining in

Both neighbours have virgin media installed. But I've been told that I can't receive any services. I've contacted virgin 4 times, they were supposed to call me back. But never do. Every house on the road is listed when you check to see if you can get the service except mine. 

445 REPLIES 445

I  will Private message you @Horlj 

Here to help! I'm an install manager helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

Still heard absolutely nothing. Pathetic when it should be available to me.

Going with EE on a sim only unlimited deal temporarily until BT is available. Cheers all. 

Hi Horlj

Thanks for posting. Sorry to hear this. Please call our sales team on 0800 183 1234 and they can assist further.

Kind regards,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill

No thanks. I’ll just be told to wait 10-14 days for a non-existent callback from a spotter. 

Had a call earlier today from sales, and they’d told me that my address had been ‘rejected’ with no reason given whatsoever.

No contact from a spotter like I was told there would be. Absolutely nobody can look at the photo I posted on the previous page and explain why it’s possible I don’t have it.

Hi @Horlj thanks for posting and welcome back to our community. 

Sorry to hear that you've been advised that we cannot supply your address, but you've still not been advised as to why.  I'd like to take a closer look.  I am going to send you a private message.

Regards

Lee_R

Hi Horlj

Just a quick note to confirm you're satisfied with the response and efforts of the forum team?  Remember if you ever need assistance in the future, our fantastic community and forum team are always willing to lend a hand.

Regards

Lee_R

Hello,

I have a similar situation to those previous. Everyone on my road has access to virgin fibre apart from mine.

I have sent off multiple requests to be connected via the website, but no one has ever got back to me.

Would you be able to PM me so we can work out whether it's possible or not and why?

Many thanks,

Nick 

Hi @umfrevillen thanks for posting and welcome to our community.  

I am sorry to hear you've not previously been able to have a spotter attend your property.  I would like to take a closer look on your behalf.  I am going to send you a private message.

Regards

Lee_R

Hi umfrevillen

Just a quick note to confirm you're satisfied with the response and efforts of the forum team?  Remember if you ever need assistance in the future, our fantastic community and forum team are always willing to lend a hand.

Regards

Lee_R