cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why are you blocking me landline transfer to Sky. I am with Utility Warehouse

robin4355
Joining in

Why are you blocking transfer of our landline to Sky. Ian with Utility Warehouse at the moment

3 REPLIES 3

Sofia_B
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @robin4355

Welcome to the Community and thanks for your first post, we're happy to have you with us 🙂 

Could you please expand on what's happened here? Are you trying to port a number you had with us to Sky? 

Thanks, 

Sofia
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

We are with Utility Warehouse and trying to go over to Sky but our telephone number is being blocked by a third party apparently Virgin. Can you help. We need to keep our number as we are a severely disabled household and have various hospital departments who have our present number. 
Thank you   

Hi robin4355,

Thanks for expanding. I'm afraid I'm unsure why you've been advised this, as if you are not currently with us or looking to switch to us, we'd have no reason or access to block your number port. We wouldn't even be aware of this.

If there's been an issue with your number port, I can only imagine that this may be due to the landline service already being de activated with your existing provider, as this can cause issues with ports.

I would advise to speak with both Sky and Utility Warehouse regarding the port again for further help.

Kind regards

Beth

Beth