cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What's my landline number??

Cocojimbo
Joining in

I need to find out my landline number for an application, but we have never used it and don't even have a handset to plug in to make/receive calls.

I've searched my account but cannot find any record of what our landline number is. Where do I look???

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions

goslow
Alessandro Volta

Login to 'My Virgin Media', choose 'Go to my bills' link on RHS of the page.

Phone no. should appear on the 'Overview' tab on the LHS a little way down the page.

Have been some infrequent mentions on here of the number sometimes not being present online in MVM in which case you will have to post back for the forum team to take a look for you.

If you are giving out the number for an application, a simple corded phone may be useful anyway. Basic models available sub-£10 from place like Argos, Currys etc.

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

Thanks. The number didn't show up on the mobile version of the site but when I used my laptop it was exactly where you said it would be.  👍🏻

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

3 REPLIES 3

goslow
Alessandro Volta

Login to 'My Virgin Media', choose 'Go to my bills' link on RHS of the page.

Phone no. should appear on the 'Overview' tab on the LHS a little way down the page.

Have been some infrequent mentions on here of the number sometimes not being present online in MVM in which case you will have to post back for the forum team to take a look for you.

If you are giving out the number for an application, a simple corded phone may be useful anyway. Basic models available sub-£10 from place like Argos, Currys etc.

Thanks. The number didn't show up on the mobile version of the site but when I used my laptop it was exactly where you said it would be.  👍🏻

goslow
Alessandro Volta

Glad you managed to find it. Try the suggestion below for your mobile view of the number (from another post by @chrismini55)

https://community.virginmedia.com/t5/Home-Phone/What-s-my-landline-number/m-p/4210064#M132428