cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WITHHOLD NUMBER QUESTION

Ronnie52
On our wavelength

Just ported from Sky and it seems my phone number is not withheld, this was free with Sky and provided free…….is it an add-on on VM

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Ashleigh_C
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi there @Ronnie52 

Thank you so much for your post and welcome to the community forums it's great to have you back.

I am so sorry that you have been facing these issues since your recent switch. We do have an option to with hold your number and I would be happy to look into adding this on for you via a PM. 

I will pop you a PM across now, please keep an eye out for the purple envelope in the top right corner of your screen alerting you to a new message. 

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

1 REPLY 1

Ashleigh_C
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi there @Ronnie52 

Thank you so much for your post and welcome to the community forums it's great to have you back.

I am so sorry that you have been facing these issues since your recent switch. We do have an option to with hold your number and I would be happy to look into adding this on for you via a PM. 

I will pop you a PM across now, please keep an eye out for the purple envelope in the top right corner of your screen alerting you to a new message.