Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

W5 outage

Anybody in w5 (ealing) have problems with their landline. Mine has been out for 10 days, fix date is rolling over 5th time now. Called virgin its flagged that they have a problem but nobody seems to know what the problem is. Pretty awful

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: W5 outage

Morning Strez1,

Thanks for your post, I'm sorry to hear you're having some trouble with the landline.

I can see that the latest update on the issue is that we have identified the problem and an engineer is on their way. I'm sorry I don't have any further information for you at this time.

The fault reference is F007374799 and the estimated fix date/ time is 17th September at 8pm.

Once the issue has been resolved your account would be reviewed for automatic compensation.

alex_Rm

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: W5 outage

Our landline in W5 has been down for 17 days now. The fix date was 2000 hours yesterday but has now been rolled forward with no explanation fo any kind. Service status page says "We have identified the problem and an engineer is on their way." but clearly they don't know how to fix the problem. New fix date 19 Sept at 2000 hours.

What are the chances?

And why no message of explanation to my mobile or my email address?

0 Kudos