cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Voicemail disabled

Charles_Street
Joining in

Hi, I'm a new user of Virgin media. (Fitted Monday 4th July) I kept my existing phone number and the Virgin engineer set up my landline via my new router.  The landline works fine, however when I came to set up voicemail, I keep getting a message "It looks like you have a problem, your mailbox is disabled - please ring 150"  Well I've rung 150 - 3 times now, and no seems able to sort out the problem. I've re-booted the router (twice) Any help appreciated.

Charles.

P.S.

Is this level of service par for the course with Virgin? 

27 REPLIES 27

I've just had a phone call from a really helpful guy at Virgin media, (sorry, I didn't catch his name) and he's sorted out the voicemail problem. I'm very grateful that it's now fully up and running.

10/10 

Charles_Street

Hi Charles, 

Thanks for coming back to us on this. I'm glad to hear that the Voicemail feature is finally working for you. 

We will certainly pass your thanks on to the relevant agent. 

If you have any further issues, pop back and let us know. 

Thanks, 

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Anonymous
Not applicable
Mine still doesn't work, for the record.

Hi Jon, sorry about that. The gist of what I was told by the engineer, was that my voicemail had been set up somehow as a commercial mailbox and the system didn't recognise it. The engineer has reset/reinstalled it correctly and the voicemail system is now working properly for me.

Anyway Jon, good luck, lets hope they can get you up and running too.

Regards

Charles_Street

Ryan_N
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi Jon975, 

Sorry to hear this - I can't actually see any interaction you've had with a member of our team about this. Can I confirm if you have spoken with anyone from the forums about this? 

Cheers,

Ryan. 

Anonymous
Not applicable
Spent hours on the phone. Tried the chat numerous times which just goes around and around in circles and left complaints which were closed seemingly without any human interaction. Waste of time. Not fit for purpose.

Hi @Anonymous thanks for getting back to us.

I am sorry to hear that you still do not have a working Voicemail feature. I would love to take a closer look on your behalf. I am going to send you a private message. Please look out for the purple envelope in the top right of your screen.

Regards

Lee_R

Hi @Anonymous

To enable me to look into your issue further, please can you enable private messages?

Regards

Lee