cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Voicemail - changing number of rings

annie17
Tuning in

Over the last 2 years, I have spoken to the technical team several times to request the number of rings on my landline to be reduced to 6 before being diverted to voicemail. However this has never been activated. I have had several missed calls where no message has been left as the caller assumes there is no voicemail. 

The website states... just give us a call to set this up... Yet after several calls this has never been activated.

Please can someone advise. Thank you

[MOD EDIT: Subject title changed for clarity]
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Easier than I thought it would be @annie17.

Please can you check the line again in around 10 to 15 mins and let me know, if it has changed to 6 rings or not.

Regards,

Steven_L

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

7 REPLIES 7

Kath_F
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi annie17, 

Thanks for your post and we're really sorry to hear this has not been activated for you. 

We can certainly take a closer look at this however I will need to confirm some details with you including passing data protection. 

I have sent you a private message regarding this. Just click on the little plum envelope at the top right-hand side of the page to access your inbox.

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Kath_F
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi annie17, 

Thanks for sticking with me on this one. 

We have raised a new Work Order now asking for the rings to be reduced for you. Whenever we make any changes to the phone line, we have to schedule it for the following day so my hope is that after this time tomorrow - this issue will be resolved for you. 

Please pop back to me here in the Community if it's not so we can raise further if needed. 

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Landline is still set at 10 rings before going to voicemail. A work order has been raised several (6) times now, so please let me know if there is anything else that can be done. Thanks

Thanks for coming back to us @annie17.

I'm sorry that this hasn't yet been done, I will look into this further and get back to you once I have an update. 

Regards,

Steven_L

Easier than I thought it would be @annie17.

Please can you check the line again in around 10 to 15 mins and let me know, if it has changed to 6 rings or not.

Regards,

Steven_L

Thank you 👏🏻 pleased to confirm that it has now been changed to 6 rings. 👍🏻👍🏻

Great to hear that its been completed now @annie17 and please let us know if you have any further issues.

Regards,

Steven_L