Menu
Hazle32
Joining in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Virgin texting me!

I’m new to virgin after 16 yr with o2, I’m getting a text every day from virgin that I don’t want . I tried blocking number but that didn’t work, any ideas how I stop it pls x

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: Virgin texting me!

Sorry to hear that you're getting sent a text message everyday by us Hazle32. What is the message regarding as you should only receive a message from us when you allowances have been refreshed not everyday?

Regards

Steven_L

0 Kudos
Hazle32
Joining in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

The subjects are varied but it’s every day, often repeated as I’m on holiday now and have been welcomed to Greece by you 3 times! See attached x5D62A54D-4E19-4668-8965-0E1B2823A507.png

2640C48E-F56D-4778-8988-3E11DEB6038B.png

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi Hazle32,

Thank you for reaching out to us in our community  I am sorry to hear you are receiving unwanted text's, hope you are having a great time in Greece

In regards to the text's you are receiving while away, these are from the quest network that you have connected to, we have no control over these, they are standard as they give you all the relevant information around charges ETC.

What are the text's you are receiving in the UK?

Regards

Paul..

0 Kudos
Hazle32
Joining in
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hello again 

iv deleted all the UK texts but they were all info or sales texts, just general really x

kristy

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi Kristy,

Thank you for letting us know. It's likely that these messages were welcoming you to your new account and advising of some of our value-added services. Once you've received initial information, we would usually only contact you regarding your allowances, as advised above.

Are you still abroad for the time being or are you now back in the UK?

Thanks,

Rachael

0 Kudos