cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Virgin emergency back up line

Gerard5
Joining in

Hi please could someone help me I have recently just ended my virgin media service for my dad (with his permission) we returned the router and tv box, I received a text yesterday saying some item (s) have not been returned. I have managed to speak with someone today at virgin who were only able to tell me the serial number of the product that was still outstanding. I was then told it was a virgin emergency back up line, I or my dad have no idea about this line, the lady I spoke with could not tell me what this looked like as she did not know and could not find anything on her computer.

please could someone explain or post a photo of what I am looking for, until they get this item they will not give the money back to my dad 

thanks in advance 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Tom_W1
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @Gerard5, thanks for your post although I'm sorry to hear of your concerns.

I'm just going to pop you a PM so I can look into this further for you and see the specifics. Please expect this PM to arrive shortly and respond when you can!

Many thanks

Tom_W

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

2 REPLIES 2

Tom_W1
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @Gerard5, thanks for your post although I'm sorry to hear of your concerns.

I'm just going to pop you a PM so I can look into this further for you and see the specifics. Please expect this PM to arrive shortly and respond when you can!

Many thanks

Tom_W

Tom_W1
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @Gerard5, thanks a lot for your confirmation of details via PM

Just replying back publicly now, if you view this home phone guide and see page 36, you'll see how the backup line looks.

If you can have a further search around now you know what you're looking for, I hope this helps you!

Many thanks

Tom_W